1. What is an APSR Assembly Virtual Meeting?
An online symposium (1.5 hour) with one prominent speaker and three selected authors presenting their abstracts.
i. Overview of APSR and welcome from the APSR President
ii. 20 minute presentation by a prominent speaker and 10 minutes Q&A
iii. 3 oral abstract presentations, each presenter has 7 minutes for a presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A
iv. 5minutes summary and conclusions from APSR Assembly leaders
2. Who should attend?
Respirologists, respiratory therapists, medical students, nurses, allied health professionals and anyone eager to learn advanced medicine and the latest research.
3. When will the schedule of each Meeting be announced?
Date and time will be announced at least 30 days before the Meeting.
4. Will the Meeting be interactive?
Yes. However, due to the large audience expected, real-time interaction with speakers is not feasible, but you can submit your questions to speakers via the Zoom webinar system before and during the Meeting. The answers to your questions will be posted on the Assembly Virtual Meeting website shortly afterwards.
5. How do I access the Meeting?
The access information will be sent to registered attendees after registering online.
(see Registration below to learn more)
1. Do I need to be an APSR member to register?
No. APSR Assembly Virtual Meetings are open to anyone who is interested.
2. Do I have to register to attend?
Yes, registration is required to attend the event. Registration will be open on the Assembly Virtual Meeting website around the beginning of September.
3. Do I have to register for each Meeting respectively?
Yes. Registration is required for each Meeting.
4. Can I register a group of people?
No. Each person is required to register individually.
5. What are the registration fees to attend a Meeting?
None. There is no registration fee to attend the Meetings.
1. Is a certificate of attendance provided to attendees?
2. How can abstract presenters receive their participation certificates?
Certificates will be sent to the presenting authors by email after the Meeting.
1. What opportunities are there for sponsors?
Download: sponsorship prospectus